Wednesday, September 8, 2010

A Great Idea, and Deal for YOU!

**all images above I borrowed from "The Hostess with the Mostess".....and she is! If you don't believe me check out her blog (www.hostessblog.com), trust me you'll be hooked :)

I ran into a friend who was interested in doing this for her daughters birthday, and asked if Id be interested...the answer was YES!
I actually LOVE this idea, Im going to invest in some permanent props (I love the chalk board word bubbles, and painted frames!) that I would have available for parties. I think giving families a photo as a party favor is such a fun idea and a great "Thank You" for coming!

At this time I am still trying to build my portfolio and I am offering a great deal on family/kid sessions ($150 session with at least 10-15 edited images, more depending on the number of people. You can then either purchase prints through me or buy the right to the CD for $50!!! Its a great deal and wont last long!) so thought Id offer a great deal for this fun party option as well...

$200 for the party photographer and use of props, discounted 5x7's for you to purchase as party favors, and a link to share with party goers where they can view/order the parties images. I will also throw in a CD of some of YOUR families images...HOLY COW thats a steal!
I think that this would also be so fun for holiday parties!
Let me know if you are interested or would like more information

I am also offering fall mini sessions, perfect for halloween images...$100 for session, with option to buy prints, or $150 for session and CD!
Hope to see you all soon!

3 comments:

  1. I'm so glad that you are going to do this! I know that Emmee Kate's birthday is not until Jan. but I couldn't help, but go ahead and plan it. So, can I still get this price for her party in Jan? I'm so excited! I knew you would be the one to talk to about this. I know you will come up with such great props!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh course you will get the deal!! I cant wait :)

    ReplyDelete