Friday, September 3, 2010

Giraffe obsessed!

Lately we have been loving giraffes around our house. The obsession started with Grays "Sophie" giraffe toy (they are great for chewing, you can get one at Tiny Tulips in Norman). Gray absolutely LOVES chewing on hers, Sophie goes everywhere with us. One day I was calling the giraffes horns "horns" and after a debate on whether they were actually "horns" or "antenna" we decided to look it up....we discovered they are actually called ossicones, a word my daughter will learn at an early age, I mean I cant have her using the wrong terminology! A few days later after fretting about what she will be for Halloween, I "fell" into the Gap (okay, okay, I frequent the place, its a weakness of mine!) and found this:

Really??? How cute is this??? So...I bought it! Im going to add a pink bow by the ear so it is clear that this is a GIRL giraffe! I cant wait to post pics, I just KNOW that its going to be presh!
this is "Sophie" the Giraffe, if you have a little one, this is a must!
We also just discovered that Grays favorite pink blanket from PB that her Aunt and Uncle gave her at birth also has a giraffe on it, and its GRAY! How fortuitous!
Halloween pics to follow....in October.....much closer to Halloween :)

1 comment:

  1. We're going to be a giraffe for Halloween too! Well, one of us is anyway. Love the pink bow idea...must steal that from you!

    ReplyDelete