Monday, September 20, 2010

4 Months!!!

Can you believe it? (I certainly can't) Gray is 4 Months old!
The last four months have flown by, but not without a bunch of big mile stones...
~Rolling over...back to front AND front to back
~Giggling...its the cutest noise in the world!
~Sleeping through the night....and when I say through the night I mean 12-13 hours!
~Eating....Rice cereal, she thinks its yummy! (pics blow)

We don't have our 4 month appointment until the 28th, but I had the chance to weigh Gray the other day..a whooping 13 lbs. 3 ounces!!
I cant wait to see how long she is, Im telling you this girl is going to be a tall one.
I know that this month will go by as fast (or faster) than the last, but we are trying to capture every wonderful blessing that we witness through our little girl. I can not wait to see what happens next...

On the agenda for Grays fourth month: A trip to Iowa (Grays first at the pig farm for girls weekend), A whole weekend away (OU/TX, Grays staying with Grammy and Ompa), and another trip to Tulsa.

4 Months Old!!
Big Girl, Big blue eyes!!
Daddy getting me ready for my first meal!
Its YUMMY!
Delish!
Decisions, decisions...
More mom..
Messy face!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad we got to meet in person! Sorry I didn't get to talk long, my husband was anxious to go meet our friends. Gray is even more adorable in person and I LOVED her cute little OU outfit and hair bow. I just added you to my blog list so I can keep up with your little Miss Thang! Hopefully we'll run into each other again since we both live in Norman if not we should get all the girls together to play once Gray gets a little older! :)

    ReplyDelete