Friday, November 25, 2011

A year and a half!

Wow! Gray is officially A year and a half old!! Where has time gone?
I think, unfortunately, that Gray has started the terrible twos early. She becomes more opinionated by the day and we hear NO more and more....this too shall pass...or that what I keep telling myself. I also remind myself that I have seen WAY worse and we are lucky that she isn't (and hopefully wont become) more defiant.
Talking is our big thing right now and Gray actually can count to 10. She often forgets "four," but hey, I think shes pretty smart anyway.
You will notice a Pig in the pictures, this is our current side-kick. Pig goes most places with us and has become a funny grayish-pink.
Gray has started singing, and it is the funniest thing ever. I have started being able to decipher some of them, your favorites are Itsy-Bitsy Spider ("bitsy-bisty") and Wheels on the Bus ("roll")
I know that the next 6 months is going to fly by and then my baby will be two...oh geez...

Big Girl!!
"mom, are you done yet?"

"whoa! have you seen how BIG this number is??"

"One, Two, Tree, Five...."

Happy Girl

Cuteness!

Gray, you are growing WAY too fast for Mommy! You are so smart and funny and we love you to pieces. Happy 1 1/2 birthday!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment