Thursday, June 30, 2011

Happy Birthday Grammy!

Grammys birthday was a couple of weeks ago and she decided that she wanted to spend the day at the zoo with Gray! Of course she let Oompah, Joey and I go too :) It had already gotten so hot around here that we decided to head up early and see the sites before it was 100* out. It actually ended up being perfect weather and we all had a great time. Thanks for letting us spend the day with you Grammy! We love you so much!!!

Gray and the birthday girl waving hello!
We got to see the baby elephant again, she is growing almost as fast as Gray is! We decided to pose with her statue
"hey dont mind if I post up here on your ear do ya?"
We made it around to the part of the zoo that has the carousel this time and Gray got her first ride! She loved it!!
"now Grammy hold on tight, I dont want to fall off!"
family pic on the swan
Grammy and Gray watching the fish
For those of you that dont know, my mom is amazing!! I could make a list of all the ways that shes amazing, but I dont know if blogger would allow me the space. I only wish that every girl was as lucky as me to have such a wonderful mother!
Back in April my mom walked the whole Memorial Marathon for the THIRD time!! (she also did the half once) It has become tradition to take her out for a yummy breakfast after....her she is, medal and all!
"Team Mimi" photo (you cant see in the pic but Grays shirt says "Team Grammy" so cute!)
Angela and I stared making these to support my mom last year...I think its a new tradition :)
Please excuse that we all look a little rough, it was pouring the whole marathon and we were all soaked and freezing!

No comments:

Post a Comment