Friday, September 30, 2011

"Digging" the weather

We are LOVING the temps lately! Most afternoons after nap we go outside to play. Some days out back and some out front. On this particular day we were out front and Gray decided that she needed to do some digging in the flower bed.
This girl just loves being outside!


Look at the concentration!
"now let me see...I have my dirt..what shall I do with it?"
"oh yes, Ill dump it on the front step then scrape it around for a bit"
"Ill probably need some out of this pot too"
"there we go!"
Obviously Gray knows the camera when she sees it and is actually in a "no piture mommy" phase. She does however love to push the button, so I let her take a self-portrait. Notice she had also messed with the dials and messed up the exposure...guess ill have to teach her about that next :)
Love you garden girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment