Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Easter Sunday

What a fun Easter...well, for Gray and Joey anyway. The Thursday before Gray threw up several times, and by Sunday she had passed her stomach bug onto me...Yea! So while I laid in bed Gray and Joey joined Baba, Papa, Grammy Oompah, Angela, Nora and Zack (Angelas brother) at the Sparkmans for lunch. Joey was so sweet and took the camera so I could see all the fun that went on on Grays first Easter! Hopefully next year I wont be sick and Ill get to join in the festivities :)

Trying on her new ears from Baba and Papa Bunny
Three of my most favorite women!
Gray LOVES her Grammy!
Oompah being silly with the ears
Gray with some of her new Easter goodies!
Babe and Papa Bunny got her a new shopping cart, man does she love it!
"Watch out Uncle Zack, Im coming through!"
Sweetest bunny EVER!
Nora and her dino egg
Taking pink bunny for a ride
Apparently Gray has seen me put my purse on way too many times, anything with a handle she slips over her arm like a purse... I see a major shopper in our future!
I finally got to spend some time with Gray later that evening, she was nice enough to offer me the ears to try on!
Happy first Easter Gray lady!

No comments:

Post a Comment