Monday, April 19, 2010

Its way been TOO long!

WOW! It has been too long since I have blogged last. I am now 37 weeks (well as of tomorrow 4-20) I have had three of the BEST showers ever, we got the garden all planted, (well, minus a few plants) and we had our pictures taken by a dear friend so we could remember this special time!


Here are a few of my favorite from our shoot with Taylor


Check out her site at http://www.tayloredphotography.com/












My 36 week picture!



Garden Planting!

We planted onions (green and white), garlic, lettuce, broccoli, carrots, and my weird plants (see pics below)

We also still have strawberries, squash, zucchini, tomatoes and cantaloupe that we planned on planting this weekend, but TOTALLY got rained out, Yuck!


Joey planting the garlic.....




Carrots and lettuce....




Making perfect rows....



My weird plants... Joey said I am no longer allowed to go help shop for plants, he said I am like having a kid because I get excited over silly things like these funny plants. Hey, I cant help that I'm a sucker for cute signs.....

Peanut plant, and spaghetti squash (not pictured, the "Homerly tomato" basically a tomato plant that grows ugly wrinkly tomatoes!


The nursery is ALMOST done, I cant wait to post pics later this week!!

Be watching!!!

2 comments:

  1. I had a Homely Homer last year!! He was soo cute. The tomatoes never turned red for me, though. They'd stay green and then get rotten. I already said it on FB, but I love the pictures Taylor took of you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i LOVE the pictures with the hubby and the belly... too cute!

    ReplyDelete