Saturday, June 23, 2012

Play Time, Play House, and Popsicles!

Heres a random assortment of photos from the beginning of the summer. I don't even think its officially summer yet, but we are off to a great start enjoying all the joys that nice weather brings!

A little scooter time waiting for daddy to get home
"Is that daddy? Nope, his truck is white"
"Look at all these things I can stack, sort , and organize!"



Backyard fun in the playhouse!


Cooking in the "kitchen"

"Oh its the sink? I thought it was a mixing bowl!"

Always serving it up with a smile 
Time to cool off with our first popsicle of the summer!

YUMM
"What do you mean I have something on my face?"
Heres to many more happy summer memories!

1 comment:

  1. Hi I'm Heather! Please email me when you get a chance, I have a question about your blog! LifesABanquet1(at)gmail.com

    ReplyDelete