Sunday, February 20, 2011

Jump Zone for Bostons 3rd!

Sunday we went to our friend Bostons 3rd Birthday at Jump Zone!
It was so fun to see Gray play, she loved it!
Somehow I didnt get a single pic of Boston, or the cake, or the party....
but I did get some great shots of Gray having a blast

"Socks on and ready for fun!"
"okay guys, is it time to jump yet?"
first ride with daddy
"I think I just peed my diaper"
"Ready for my second ride, Maddie you comin'?"
"weeeeee"
"weeee again!"
"now mommies taking me for a ride!"
"weeeeee for a third time"
"trust me, Im smiling on the inside"
Hadlee goes for a ride!
Time to jump
but not before Hads gives Jenny a sweet hug
Cheese, Hadlee was loving it!
"look mom, Hadlees jumping"
"Hadlee, what you doing down there without me?"
"what are you pointing at Hads?"
"ready or not, here I come!"
"hi hads!"
We had such a great time! We cant wait to go back and JUMP again.
Happy 3rd Birthday Boston! We love you

No comments:

Post a Comment