Friday, February 11, 2011

One Fish, Two fish, Red Fish, Gray Fish...

A couple of weeks ago Gray started swim lessons at the YMCA here in Norman. It was a three week session with two classes a week. She took the classes with two other little cute ladies, Devon and Annabelle. These are the pics from her first class. She LOVES bathes, but wasn't so sure about the HUGE "bath" that we were getting into but by the end of the session, she loved it too. We are taking another round starting in a couple of weeks, and I cant wait to see if she is still a little fish! (please note: if you scroll down you will be forced to see me in a bathing suit...for this I apologize!)


Changed and ready to swim!
"Mom, you keep smiling, Im trying to figure out this Giant bathtub!"
"Ooh I like this huge rubber ducky...maybe this isn't so bad"
"What are you looking at daddy?"
"oh me? Im just hanging on my kick board"
"Umm...guys...it's a little cold out here"
"I think I like the yellow kick board better"
"Mom!!! What are you about to do to me???"
(this was right before her first "plunge")
That didnt go so well...mom has to learn to blow and dunk faster!!!
All the other dunks went MUCH better, we just had to get the hang of it
We can wait for or next session. I have faith that my love of water is hereditary, and Gray will love swimming as much as I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment