Friday, March 11, 2011

Swimming with daddy!

Due to my recent LASIK surgery (which is AMAZING by the way) I wasnt allowed to get in the pool for at least a week. That meant that daddy was called up to be the "parent" part of the child/parent swimming classes that we are taking. I know he was a bit nervous at first, seeing how he just hadnt done it before, but he...I mean they did great! It was so fun seeing them swim together even if it was behind glass, my eyes just couldnt take all the chlorine in the air in the pool area.
This was her last class of this session, and Gray is making great progress! She has stared kicking when you hold her out and doesnt mind going under as much. We are still trying to master bubble blowing, but with more practice I know she will get it!

"oooh daddy, its cold!"
"The teachers in and ready, Im here to learn!"
"hold tight daddy!"
Joey starting to get irritated with my photo taking
monkey crawl along the edge!
she is so strong and will hang on by herself...Im so proud :)
We are in a "tongue" phase
"look, Im cold and hanging on for dear life....GET ME OUTTA HERE!"
We cant wait for our next round of lessons!

No comments:

Post a Comment