Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Atlanta

In early Jan. we packed up and took Gray on her first flight! I was really nervous on how it would all work out, but she was great! We went to Atlanta to see "Aunt" Jen and "Uncle" Ryan. It was so great to see them...it had been WAY too long. We can't wait to plan our next trip out there, I just cant go very long without seeing them! Thanks for having us, we LOVE and MISS you both so much!

At the airport, ready to go!!
waiting for our flight
"Uncle Ryan, I love you but not sure I trust you yet..."
"Ooooh what does US weekly say this week?"
"You're funny Aunt Jen"
"Aunt Jen made sure I had toys...and they were yummy!"
"Nom, Nom, Nom"
This was Grays favorite thing to do the whole trip
"Hey Muse...why are you on the other side of that gate?"
Lots of room to crawl around
We cant wait for our next trip to Atlanta!!

No comments:

Post a Comment