Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Epic Failure and 8 months

I officially have failed...I wanted to blog at LEAST once a week, and for some reason I cant even do that!!! My new years resolution was to be a better blogger..and even though its Feb. I start now...PLEASE hold me to this!!
So with that said, lets discuss another epic failure...I lost the 7 month pics of Gray. The Nikon was in and out of the shop during that time and I was using my point and shoot...somehow I lost the pics :(
So we will start over at 8 months. (for goodness sake she's almost 9 months!)
Here she was as cute as ever at 8 months old! She hadn't been feeling all that well so no smiles were given, but I still think she's a doll.

Oh..its picture time?
Okay I guess Im ready
This thing again...Oooh..now it says 8!!
Im a big girl!

1 comment:

  1. So glad you're back to blogging! I've committed to once a week too...it's a lot harder than it sounds...I don't know how Erin does it!

    ReplyDelete