Monday, May 2, 2011

Spring and 11 months!

A little late with this one, but better late then never :)
I have learned that an eleven month old that is as mobile as mine, will not sit still for long to get photos, especially when Im asking her to hold a sign! She has become more and more mobile since last month. She is now taking several steps, but will still drop to a crawl if she needs to get somewhere faster....I fear that soon she will just start running to get from point a to point b! Gray has also become quite the climber. She has mastered the dishwasher, the couch and a music table toy she has....Yikes!
We are in major prep for the first birthday that is right around the corner! I cant wait to share all the fun with you!

"yup, I picked it, whatcha going to do about it?"
"ooh there are still more?"
"I dig the dirt!"
"here dada, you want some?"
"or you can have my pretty flower!"
I mean really? Look at that sweet face!!! I could just eat her up!

These are the attempted "sign pictures..."
"seriously mom this thing again?"
"wont show you the sign, but Ill show you my tongue!"
"fine take your picture, but I am NOT smiling!"
Love my life, and my little lady!

No comments:

Post a Comment