Sunday, May 8, 2011

First annual Hippy Hoppity Easter Egg Hunt!

Running a few weeks behind on my Easter post, but hey, Ive been busy!
We were so excited to get invited to the Links first annual Hippity Hoppity Easter Egg Hunt. It was the Saturday before Easter and when we woke up the weather was YUCK! We were so afraid the event would be cancelled, but Danee said Rain or Shine, it must go on!
I was amazed at how fast Gray got the concept of egg hunting! I always joke how advanced my child is but seriously people, joey showed her once and she was off! We had the best time, and cant wait for next year!
*please note, I was the bad mom that forgot Grays Easter basket, so she used the one we transported the egg in. Joey thought I was crazy when I got Gray a huge PB monogrammed basket, then even crazier when I forgot to bring it for her to hunt egg with! Oops!

"look dad! My first egg!"
"okay, so you pick it up..."
"then you place it over the basket...."
"then you drop it..."
"I DID IT!"
Taking a break and enjoying some local art
"wow, those kids are fast!"
I love watching the two of them together, It melts my heart!
Kiddo group shot...some were into this, other were NOT!
"Hey Jen-Jen and Layla, whatcha eating? Can I have some?"
Hope you all had an amazing Easter! Easter day post to follow :)

1 comment:

  1. Megn, your blog is like sunshine - puts a big smile on my face every time!
    Thanks for keeping us all up-to-date on the Princess and her milestones!
    Happy Spring to all of you -
    Gyan

    ReplyDelete