Saturday, May 21, 2011

First Birthday, Part Three: Gifts Galore!

Wow! Was our little lady showered with the most amazing gifts! The greatest gift that she received was having everyone there to help her celebrate. Thank you all again for coming and giving Gray such wonderful toys to play with....trust me every one of them is getting played with non-stop!
Let the opening begin..see, we still have her attention...
Thanks for the cover up and unicorn Aunt Deane, Uncle Matt, Chase and Sylas
"Hey guys, Ill let you help, but dont forget these toys are mine!"
"look Jenny...Its for me!"
"ooh mom, what is it?"
Grammy knits these amazing animals. Gray has two hippos and now the sweetest Giraffe!
"Thanks Grammy, I love it!"
"Mom, Ill hold its head while you check its hiney"
My mom knit "love Grammy" on its little toosh...So cute!
"Mom, you look WAY more excited about this gift than I do"
"huh? Whats in there?"
Uncle Nick, Angela, and Nora got Gray a Eames elephant, but thought it would be funny to trick me and make me think it was just a big box for Gray to play with!
She LOVED the big empty box, and still does...almost as much as she loved the real elephant
Saying Thank you to everyone for all the amazing gifts!

No comments:

Post a Comment