Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Splash pad!

the weather was so nice today that we had to get out and enjoy it. we decided to join the wright girls on an outing to the splash pad! gray had such a great time watching all the action, especially maddie and hadlee. i know that she was just dreaming of next summer when she will get to participate. so until next year, we will watch from the sidelines in the the shade of a nice tree....
watching all the action!
so nice here in the shade
lots of kids&lots of water
i want to get wet too mommy!

we hope that you are all enjoying this beautiful break in the heat like we are!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like so much fun. I still haven't taken Lucy to our splash pad, but I'm sure she'd love it. I found your blog through my friend Erin. Gray is absolutely precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amanda, thanks so much! I have also seen your blog and love to check up on what sweet Lucy is up to. Her first birthday was absolutely the cutest thing ever, I cant wait to plan Grays...I know it will be here faster than i can ever imagine. Thanks again, and i cant wait to see what Lucy is up to next! :)

    ReplyDelete