Monday, June 28, 2010

Party girl!

Gray had a few parties that she was going to this Saturday, a Matilda Jane clothing party a friend of mine hosted (trust me Gray made out like a bandit!) and her best friend Hadlees first birthday party (pics to come). I had bought this outfit for her at Gap and loved it! I thought the little bit of sparkle in the gold stripes made it the perfect festive outfit for this festive day! Maybe a little biased but I thought she looked too cute not to take a few pics!
Sweetest face!
The look I know Ill see a hundred more times in my life, its the
"are you serious mother?" look!!
strike a pose
monkey face and a big yawn!!
Hope you all had a great weekend too!
We are looking so forward to next weekend and the 4th of July!!!!

3 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you all were able to come! She looked adorable and was such a sweet thing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely precious! Even better in person! Thanks for stopping by today. So glad to finally get to meet her in person. She's adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete