Monday, June 21, 2010

Happy 1 month baby Gray!

The 16th marked a month since Gray was born...I can not begin to tell you how fast those 4 weeks flew by, and since Ive been lazy, another one has come and gone and shes 5 weeks!!! It has been amazing watching her grow (so fast!) and learning to live life in a whole new way. She has blessed our lives in more ways than we can begin to explain and we are looking forward to the rest of this amazingadventure that has merely just begun!
The 16th of June was also our 3 year wedding anniversary! Talk about flying by....
(and to think that its been 8 since we started dating!) Joey I love you a million times more today than I did we got married and a million times less than I know I will in years to come. Thank you fir sharing your life with me and making mine complete!
Happy 1 month Gray!!!!
It has been a long, amazing, tiring, joyful, exhausting, beautiful 4 weeks....heres to many more
(want a cute "Chalk me up" sign for your little one? I make and sell them! Let me know ;))

Sweet face
The loves of my life....makes my heart melt!
Sleepy girl!


No comments:

Post a Comment