Thursday, April 12, 2012

Three Generations

The other day I headed out with my two favorite girls to scout out a new photo shoot location. Of course I had to take along my camera to check lighting and such, so I decided to get a few shots of Grammy and Gray. Please note these are SOC (straight of of camera), no editing, so please don't judge too roughly. :)

Someone LOVES her Grammy!
Seriously? Is this not the sweetest pic?
Happy Girl!
"Mom, Im not to sure about that down there!"
They were deep in conversation...
Love them!
When we got home Gray decided to run around the yard, and since I had my camera out...more pics were taken
This girl is full of life!
A VERY rare occurrence...A picture of Gray AND me!!
I will always be there to hold you hand, through everything, every step of the way!
I love my mom and the amazing relationship she and Gray have. I hope that one day Gray thinks I am as great as I think my mom is!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment