Monday, March 12, 2012

Phone Dump Videos

I am always trying to get clips of things Gray does or says, they are just too cute not to capture.
Videos One: "Baby Jesus"
After a day at school (MDO) we sat down for dinner, Gray looked at her food and said "Thank you baby Jesus, I had to grab the phone and record it....too cute!

Videos Two: "Valentines Day"
We had been talking about Valentines Day, and the party she would have at school. The day of she started saying "Happy Balintines Day" again....too cute!!

Video Three: "Twinkle, Twinkle"
Here she is singing, I think she has the sweetest little voice!

Video Four: "The Race"
One nice day we went for a walk and decided to race home, I just had to document her running. Sometimes I worry her feet ant going to move as fast as her body! :)

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment