Monday, December 12, 2011

Thanksgiving 2011

Needless to say I have so much to be thankful for this year. I have the most amazing family, wonderful friends and a happy and healthy daughter. On the day that we gather and give thanks (or eat tons of food) I had all my blessing under one roof. This year all The Sparkmans, all the Harms and soon-to-be Harms, and Zach gathered at my parents for dinner. I didnt exactly get all the pictures that I had hoped, but hey, you try and get pics with 11 adults and 4 children running around and trying to eat!!!
I hope that you have much to be Thankful for this year!

Something funny Joey and Zach?
Angela and Deane overseeing the turkey carving

Gray ate a TON of food! This was her real first time to eat Thanksgiving dinner. Last year she had a little but nothing like this spread

Loving every bite!

Yum, Yum!

And then came the sugar cookies...

and more cookies...

and more cookies. I think she really ate like 5 cookies before the night was done...sheesh!

Then it was time to play! Gray loved having Nora, Chase and Sylas to play with.

"What you lookin at mom?"

Uncle Nick got in the action too

These counting eggs were Nickolas' and mine when we were kids. We are still amazed that all 24 pieces are still around


This pic is classic Joey and Angela :)

We had the best time! I cant wait for next year!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment